the data controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to the data processing by:
André Schmidt, Zschortauer Str. 76, 04129 Leipzig
Phone: +49 (0) 341 9188-1833
a) When visiting the website
When you call up our website https://www.atna-solutions.com through the browser used on your end device, information is automatically sent to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
– IP address of the requesting computer,
– Date and time of access,
– Name and URL of the retrieved file,
– Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
– the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The above-mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
– To ensure a smooth connection of the website,
– Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
– Evaluation of system security and stability and
– for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 letter f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the above listed purposes for data collection. Under no circumstances do we process the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request comes from and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the completion of your request.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
– you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO
– the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
– in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
– this is legally permissible and, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO, necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie that is related to the specific terminal device used. This does not mean, however, that we obtain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain defined period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, we will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned above to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, completely deactivating cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures we use, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the ongoing optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to record the use of our website statistically and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified in the sense of the above-mentioned regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be taken from the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
For the purpose of designing our pages to meet your needs and continuously optimizing them, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymized user profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are processed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
– Browser type/version,
– operating system used,
– Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
– Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
– Time of the server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is processed in order to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and the design of these Internet pages in line with requirements. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are made anonymous, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to set the opt-out cookie again.
You can find further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
In order to record the use of our website statistically and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. Google Adwords sets a cookie (see point 4) on your computer, if you have reached our website via a Google display.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords client’s website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the client can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Each Adwords client receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked through the websites of Adwords clients. The information collected through the conversion cookie is used to compile conversion statistics for Adwords clients who have opted for conversion tracking. The Adwords customers learn the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users.
We process the open source software Matomo for the analysis and statistical evaluation of the use of the website. Cookies are used for this purpose (see point 4). The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website is transferred to our servers and summarized in pseudonymous user profiles. The information is processed in order to evaluate the use of the website and to enable us to design our website in line with requirements. The information is not passed on to third parties.
Under no circumstances is the IP address associated with other user-related data. The IP addresses are made anonymous, so that an assignment is not possible (IP-Masking).
Your visit to this website is currently recorded by Matomo Webanalyse. Please click here (https://matamo.org/docs/privacy/) so that your visit is no longer recorded.
We use social plugins of the social network Facebook on our website on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO in order to make our law firm better known. The advertising purpose behind this is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. The responsibility for the operation in accordance with data protection regulations is to be guaranteed by their respective providers. The integration of these plug-ins by us is done by the so-called two-click method to protect visitors of our website in the best possible way.
On our website, social media plugins from Facebook are used to make their use more personal. For this we use the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button. This is an offer from Facebook.
If you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser, which integrates it into the website.
Through the integration of the plugin, Facebook receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly assign your visit to our website to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and the design of Facebook pages to meet your needs. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
For the purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of data by Facebook, as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy, please refer to Facebook’s data protection information (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/).
7. rights of data subjects
You have the right:
– to request information about your personal data processed by us according to art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details of the same;
– in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
– pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
– pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
– in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party;
– in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue data processing based on this consent for the future and
– complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or to our office.
8. right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1, sentence 1, letter f) DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, if there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without specifying a special situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. data security
We process the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure within the website visit in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10th topicality and amendment of this data protection declaration